Tuesday 3 August 2010

Apologies, Again!

Hello everyone

I haven't died, not transmutated, not found a way to bend the time space consoritum with a discombobulator

Nope, I've simply been, drained.

I just notice my last post was at the end of June, which is fairly diabolical. This one is sadly not to be up to the usual standard of intellectual fascination and five year old silliness that we have all come to know and love, simply an explanation of sorts for my absence.

Basically, I have been trying my best to be there for my friends, (old and new) and three of them all needed rescuing, at the same time, two of them continuously. Not to mention that I have adopted one of said friends' brother as my own and am having my own issues concerning my rather scarily fierce protective tendencies that I have towards him.

I shall explain all in due course, in a post on boundaries, something that we survivors of abusive upbringings struggle with at the best of times. But anyway, thats where I have been, helping people out to the best of my ability. Unfortunately it can be a little time confusing and head f***ing, leaving no space for blog posts but plenty of space for messed up murderous poetry which is where my creative efforts have so far been focused.

I am pleased to report that I slept for about 7 hours last night, got out of bed about half an hour ago, and had a wonderful holiday with my husband to be, all of which have significantly helped in getting me back on kilter.

Normal transmissions will hopefully resume very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment