Tuesday 15 June 2010

Shameless Plug

Well, now that we have got that off our chest.......*slightly manic grin*

I have been scouring Deviant Art as is my want, and was marvelling at all the wonderful un published and unappreciated writers out there, and felt I should give a little shout out and a wave to you guys and ask you if you would be oh so kind and show your support.

As a writer myself, I know how nice it feels to have a piece favourited by someone or someone write a kind comment. So, if you are bored at work or wherever, and fancy taking a little trip through another world, please check out the writers at deviant art. I am sure you will find something to tickle your fancy, and we really appreciate the time people take to send a nod in our direction

Thanking you all in advance

No comments:

Post a Comment